PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian-2
Thread: Norwegian-2
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2017, 10:17
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn’t say an airline HAD to do anything I said in my opinion and you have just proven one of my points in the spelling of AER Lingus and the point I was making is to joe public looking to book a bucket and spade flight from LGW to ALC will automatically think Norwegian will offer flights to Norway just like KFC are unlikely to sell veggie burger so a vegetarian is unlikely to go in and ask when they can get a fillet of fish next door at McDonalds

I don’t know what your point is listing
Lufthansa
Delta
Iberia
Qantas
They are all well established brands but to some extent again you prove my point if any of the above tried to launch UK to Europe sun destinations WITH OUT advertising they yes they would struggle the same as Norwegian have this is simply due to people knowing 5he originality of the brand and know roughly where they fly for example I would not look at any of them if I was booking LGW to ALC so again you prove me right.

So if you have finished with your rant and want to read my post again feel free
Just a gentle reminder my post is about established airlines from other countries setting up in the UK and new airlines with confusing names to the general UK public
Nothing about established airlines changing their names.