PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - LinkedIn Message
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2017, 23:55
Steve6443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Elephant and Castle
I am interested in applying but I am afraid that first Ryanair will have to agree to pay me the following unavoidable and non refundable charges:

Filling an application form - 50
Attending a selection day - 350 (450 if outside business hours - 550 if a sat or sunday)
Any phone calls - 25 (plus 12 connection charge)
Any email communication - 50 (an additional broadband surcharge of 12 applies)
Any documentation that they want me to provide - 50 per document (100 for photos -150 if colour-). Does not include the logbook which will be charged separately at 175 (an additional surcharge of 25 for paper copies applies).

These charges will be levied at the nominal value in a currency of my choosing and which may change from charge to charge according to exchange rate fluctuations. I accept cash (additional cash handling surcharge applies), credit or debit cards (additional fat cat banking charges apply) or bank transfer (25 extra per transaction)

I reserve the right to withdraw my application at any point in the process however the charges will still be paid. All charges are non refundable.

Not bad for a start but how about showing MOL you have taken a leaf from his book:

Filling an application form - 50; a surcharge of 25 is payable if you want to actually be able to READ my handwriting.

Attending a selection day - 350 (450 if outside business hours - 550 if a sat or sunday); an additional 200 is payable if you actually want my attention rather than just my physical presence...

Any phone calls - 25 (plus 12 connection charge); if you actually want me to speak in a language you understand, then that's another 50.

Any email communication - 50 (an additional broadband surcharge of 12 applies); if you actually want me to send the email to you and not just save it in my draft emails folder, that's another 50

Any documentation that they want me to provide - 50 per document (100 for photos -150 if colour-). Does not include the logbook which will be charged separately at 175 (an additional surcharge of 25 for paper copies applies).

All documentation will be provided in white text on white A4 paper. Use of black ink will incur an additional charge of 0.10 per character