PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southend-2
Thread: Southend-2
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2017, 16:18
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But LTNman & others should not be castigated when they quote the figures & part statements back...
From memory the Airport Director was first to mention those figures some time ago & certainly in some fluffy article again today the Airport Director with the full backing obviously of the landlords is making sure that figure of 10m is now endlessly trotted out..
If all on here are agreed it is neither possible or desirable than the question should be asked what are they bolstering up?.
Their own divi`s & pensions are an immediate thought but it certainly could be called in normal parlance & description "flattering to deceive"..
Please note I stated normal parlance & not in business terms before I am accused again of stating deceptive practices are at work..
The thread unfortunately should expect comment from observers of the general scene & I haven`t even mentioned my observation of the article today which appears to portray the CEO as wanting a subsidy..my life...in the form of less or no taxes in the operations of an underperforming airport...Priceless.
Now how are hard working successful airports/enterprises & the hard working people employed there supposed to view that?.