PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Not that bad, surely?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2017, 08:27
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like to thank airdancer,
as he says lives are very different here and it depends strongly on the livestyle u set.
i end up with 5000 -7000 a month and i have to say its not the car (its long paid of)
i my case a wife, a kid and the fact that both of us want the have a nice place to stay, sop yes we do up our house and invest a good part of my salary in the lifestyle here and now. But again it is depending on the individual and i strongly believe that airdancers number and mine give a good picture where u will be in terms of saving. and i save too not as much as airdancer, just for the given fact but i do and as a captain u will do easy a good saving per month.
Fact is also prices are increasing and more costs will be dragged down to us. As for now with as average lifestyle (we are not rich) u will build up money for later but the amount u can save will decrease over the time for a lot of factors. On the other hand thats not any different to any other place in the world as for now.

#AIMINGHIGH123

therefore moneywise the deceision is fairly easy, if u come make shure u both like it in the long term. I personaly sometimes like it, sometimes don't care and to be honest i hate it. Nothing unnatural it is not my home country where are a lot of things i miss which is more about what i can do with a limited time of, but is a different story and again very very individual.
my personal advice to u is to make shure u and especially your wife can live at a place where the laws are a very expandable and very much depending on your passport and origin are in interpretation. you have to make shure that u can accept a certain amount of unfairness, being not able to influence it, in the long run.