PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates. Not that bad, surely?
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2017, 08:22
Talparc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by desertbob
Burying your head in the sand doesn't change the 100% inflation or new sin tax as they call it, or the fact we haven't had a payrise in the last 6 years. Nor does it change the near catastrophic events happening on a monthly rate now. The root cause is mickey mouse treatment intent on diminishing the pilot group from every direction. Middle management only shrug their shoulders and collect their fat little paycheck. Have you called sick and lost a day off yet? How about a shared rest day between night flights? Taken leave and worked the same monthly hours?

Experience levels on the line have fallen off a cliff, don't want to detail the 1km flare, descending in a block climb, near stall speeds with VS climbs or the unstable alerts ... all in one month! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back while all the experienced guys rush for the door so you can get command earlier I wouldn't climb in a taxi with a guy driving 14 hours, would you?! I know, lets demote training to a pay to play game! Its becoming a freak show, I'm afraid to watch the news ...
excellent post desertbob, spot on