PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Atrocities
Thread: CX Atrocities
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2017, 21:08
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX Atrocities

This was posted a little earlier by one of our other members. I could not have come up with a better description of just how venal this company and it's management is. It needs to be emphasised over and over just how toxic they are. We all know what we have to do.

If "they" (perhaps the massive parent organization?) have got the cash for new 320s, 350s, 777Xs, all of AHK, hiring UPS/DHL/Atlas/etc. to do our flying and take our jobs, giving away more of our flying and cargo to LH/AC/OM/etc. with supposed code-sharing, 14 zillion division and subdivision in a web of international intrigue each loaded with countless managers/deputy managers/assistant managers/lawyers, all while giving away perfectly fine wide-body jets to Air China/KA/AHK or just scrapping (how many?) 747s and A340s, paying who-knows-what rate to Swire-owned HAECO/HAS/CPCS/Savills/etc. sucking bazillions in cash out of CX, PT'ing pilots in Y class at twice the price of J/F class just for spite and no matter the lost rest/lost work days/increased credit/decreased productivity, repetitive + massive price-fixing fines, new hotels and submarines and ships and cold storage and stuff built wherever, countless lawyers to fight their own employees in courts all over the world, buy the half of the CMP that suits only them, 10% the US and China territory for Coke, management bonuses, zero-hour cadet programs, new logos, new slogans, new propaganda magazines, new routes, and much more to quintuple this list if I would go on (I tried not to include the new submarine this time).....well, if they have the cash for all of that, a tiny little budget reshuffle can satisfactorily fix 99% of the cuts, erosion and other degradation over the last 25 years in less than an hour.