PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training, hours building and first job prospects in America
Old 11th Sep 2003, 04:54
Skaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am looking for a GOOD chopper school, in the USA. One that is held in high regard by the industry and whose graduates are sought after. A school that I can be assured of will give me excellent training and skills that will get me hired in the real world.Not some fly-by-night operator thats only after my money and full of empty promises.

I have 2600TT fixed wing, and have been doing aeromedical flying for a long time. I believe this is my vocation and would like to continue doing it, but BOTH fixed wing and rotary wing ops.

Apart from the aeromedical stuff, law enforcement, firefighting etc are ops I think would be interesting to be part of.

I know there are a few schools that conduct both fixed and rotary wing training and other ops like firefighting or charters etc., one example is Hillsboro Aviation.

Could you folks out there flying the line , doing the ops, suggest a school or company that fits the bill?

Any and all info much appreciated.