PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch 4
Thread: Monarch 4
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2017, 16:56
In Mon I Trust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brigantee
Wonder if greybul will sever the final ties and sell the engineering side which is a going concern , profitable and trading as normal.

Be nice if someone with long term interest could replace the likes of greybul
I see you have an interest in the ongoing security of MAEL as do I. If we follow the figures quoted in the media, Greybull stand to lose around £200M following their venture into aviation. I believe it is inevitable that they will seek to recoup as much of the money spent as possible, so imagine MAEL will be open to offers.

As far as someone with a stable long term goal, that may be harder to find, as the diversity of MAEL's business with Line Stations in BHX, LGW, Nice, Malaga, Kiev, Warsaw, Man, EDI is a right mixture. So whilst the Hangar and stations in WAW/LGW/EDI are pretty much gold care centric, the others are a bit of a hotch botch in that they look after many varying customers.

It could spell the change of the MAEL network with the stations or bases being divided even more, merely by those that are gold care stations and those that aren't.

Failing that, the UK stations that came from Jersey stations could end up back in those colours. I still have my old uniform somewhere I think