PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airventure Australia bans AvPlan from attending? Really?
Old 5th Oct 2017, 12:49
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure it is fraud, but I am VERY experienced in this thread matter. I ran the show for many years and know all the players.

SAAA and AOPA (mostly two or three individuals) have been playing silly buggers (as nice as I can put it) for some weeks.

To be frank, SAAA have screwed all the years of my hard work. I spent months, cost me 6 figure amounts (personally) and look what they have done to it. Disgraceful.

The new event organisers and RAAus along with a few helpers deserve all the support they can get. I have recently compared notes, and they have more exhibitors and more of everything, so from my view they have done a great job so far despite the wankers being.......wankers.

Make of that what you will, but I will be there with the Unicom and wandering around when not busy. Anyone wants to catch up, I look forward to it.

As for all the train wreckers......just pharque off quietly would you. Nobody cares about you. Leave the rest of us to enjoy the weekend.