PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AC Hiring
Thread: AC Hiring
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2017, 04:01
DropKnee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dragon69
You must really jerk off to Boeing newsletters!

Yes I am sure that's what Anna was thinking also when she quoted her statistics on housing, but the reality is it's only an inconvenience when used to support a false claim.

Have a read on all the various forums, clearly from a passenger perspective the 350 is the preferred airplane. Then have a look at the price tag and a look at all the LCCs that have 787s. How many LCCs operate 350s.

Not to mention one of the biggest 787 operator is ANA, why?, because they got a huge discount, a discount that was too good to pass. That avoided a costly penalty from delivering the airplane way behind schedule.

But let's get back to your original claim of the 350 being an inferior airplane to the 787. It's not so much that I really give a sh!t, it's more to do with your arrogance of how you know absolutely nothing about the 350 and yet one would think that you're an engineer/test pilot for both manufactures and speak from experience and knowledge, when the reality is you know sh!t.

Does the 787 have runway overrun protection? Does the 787 have an automatic emergency descent system? NO! So it does have certain systems that are ahead of the 787.

This reminds me years ago how you were mocking the autothrust system on the Airbus. No feedback ..blah blah blah. Ironically the 777 has had, not ONE, but TWO crashes as a result of the autothrust system. But let's conveniently overlook that fact, it's a Boeing and therefore no matter it has to be better.

Pilo-Recruit, this is a forum, no one is forcing you to read any of this, so just F*&k O!!
I would argue the crash in SFO was a idiot pilots issue. Not the auto-throttle. It did exactly what is was suppose to do.