PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JCR Agreement - Just Vote "NO" as a protest
Old 3rd Oct 2017, 04:32
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JCR Agreement - Just Vote "NO" as a protest

I am voting “No” to the JCR Agreement as a “protest” vote to get the attention of both the GC and the Company. I urge you to do likewise.

Both the management and the GC are ignoring the HK based pilots and treating us with a fair degree of arrogance. Even if voted through, the Agreement doesn’t take effect for well over a year so there is plenty of time for it to presented again when an effort has been made to appease a fairly p!ssed off HK membership.

If it’s never presented again, what have I lost? Return to Gate…. big deal…. Besides, it seems all the Unions have to get the same sht deal and this is catering to the based unions, so we get the deal whether we vote for it or not.

What do I mean by ignoring us and arrogance?

• The new GC- who are you? I know you are busy, but a introductory message would have been nice explaining why you are negotiating concessions to my COS, when I voted for you to get improvements
• The SS/WFS debate. The GC surveyed us and then it seems some communication error between the Company/HKAOA/Jeppesen meant it was always going to be WFS, despite the fact the survey said we wanted SS;- just not good enough!
• It seems all the unions get equal voice. So HKAOA with 2000+ members has the same voice as Canada who is 1/20th in size. The based unions out vote us 4 to 1. That’s not democracy, it’s bollcks!

GC - If you want my vote, you’ve gotta earn it. This falls well short. I suggest both the GC and Company go away, have a think, and then try again.

JCR Agreement, put me down as “No” – do likewise and send a message.

Mr. Liam Gallagher VD (scar)
P’issed Off Heights
Unhappy Valley
FU 1N All