PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2003, 20:37
SFG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to be the 'Crewing' guy at GB until 3 years ago after almost 7 years there under various senior management teams (that gives it away I'm sure!!). Even though I did try to work C/Crew and Pilots as hard as I could I also tried to be sensible about it. I often fought on your behalf against the management who are still the senior ones in place in both Cabin Services and Flt Ops. I always felt I was banging my head against a brick wall and for various reasons I decided to leave. I am, much happier where I am now but I must say that, almost to a man / woman, the crew at GB were great - Pilots and C/Crew. Remembering those management individuals as I do I fully sympathise with your plight and can only hope, for your sakes and those at the front end in the offices, that something chan ges to make things better althhough I don't think anything will.

I flew with GB last week to / from MLA on business and, as usual, the Crew were excellant on both flights. A great big tnaks for looking after me and well done for keeping up the smiles especially when working for two particular indivdiuals - I'm not naming names but then again I don't need to do I?

Good luck to all at GB.