PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 2nd Oct 2017, 11:07
Skipname

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patrykbll
So a little update - it has been over a month now and still no email, no call...
I'm 29, All ATPL subjects passed at first attempt, average 92%, all skill tests also at first, icao english 6, CPL ME IR , MCC JOC (in simtech with a very good feedback from the instructors- simtech gives you a copy of your progress book which I have also sent to RYR), 230 hours TT, 106 PIC, ongoing FI, I work as an ATPL instructor and speak fluently 5 different languages.. don't know what else (except hours) could they be asking for....

So from what I see it MAY actually be true that they don't like to hire ex-employees (I was a cabin crew between 2011 and 2013)

Slowly getting depressed and thinking of some pay-to-fly line training program..
If you already worked for them as a cabin crew and know what it is like to work there, why do you want to go back there?

Also why is it so important to get a job on a shiny jet straight away? Why can't you fly general aviation for a while, until something better comes along?

As for the pay to fly thing you mentioned, it would be a very move if you pursue it.