PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2017, 19:46
BusAirDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Asked for a response, Ryanair said: “Ryanair cabin crew earn up to €40,000 p.a. and enjoy great terms and conditions including job security, a recently negotiated five year pay deal with guaranteed pay increases, a five-on, three-off roster (a bank holiday weekend every week), a legal max of 900 flight hours p.a. (just 18 hours per week), great sales commissions which further boosts pay, free training, sick pay and an annual uniform payment of up to €425. This is why we currently have a waiting list of over 3,000 young people who all hope to join Ryanair’s cabin crew team, at a time when other airlines and their unions are negotiating job cuts, pension cuts and pay cuts. We don’t comment on rumour or speculation especially when it originates from competitor airline unions.”

Ryanair Cabin Crew making £40.000 a year, and only working 18 hours a week, when are the authorities going to stand up to such lies being told?
When is someone going to challenge MOL and Ryanair when they talk such rubbish to the press?

I would like to say having watch some of MOL's press conferences, the journalists that are there seems to be equally clueless and gutless, as they just sit there and accept all his BS.

I have seen some journalists asking for people to get in touch with them, but I would say these people who are responsible for the news are equally incompetent as journalists.