PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2017, 11:04
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WHBM
I think some of us here may be getting a bit fed up with all the Ryanair lovey-doveys threatening legal consequences to all and sundry who dare to criticise their beloved carrier and it's executives (including such a comment directed at me personally upthread).
You made a claim that doesn't stand up in any way shape of form against an individual.

Adding to that you made a claim that somehow Ryanair was making underhand deals with same individual and TPG to Boeing for aircraft.

As I pointed out the shareholdings of Ryanair is publicly available information. Dealings that take place between related company has to be publicly declared in its annual report.

All of a sudden, amazingly, some people start to realise that the information is actually out there and has been for years.

You are long enough on this forum to be aware where false and misleading claims were made for years, in particular against Ryanair.
I believe none (possible only one) of the posters are still on here because their claims were called on and they given 2 options.
None of the bravado of "we will see you in court" occurred after they spoke with their lawyers.
They got off lightly with a public apology, a donation to charity and their posts removed v as one has stated on here personal bankrutcy.

There is no Anonymity for what we post.................. that is in a sticky at the top of the board. Free Speech does not exist.