PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2017, 22:33
rifruffian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NM....hum ho....£9.99 to Malaga......funny you should mention that. I have just booked it and have been doing so, occasionally for years. (another £9.99 for the return trip). I do not buy any of the extras on offer.
Just recently there has been the suggestion that I and others like me should be paying 'proper' fares.
'Proper' fares cannot be paid from my income. If it needs much more money, I cannot travel; I am unworried about that. People in this income bracket will be cut out; (doesn't matter)
In working life I operated my own business and occasionally offered services in this predatory pricing manner....it was in my interests to occasionally do so. Nobody complained to me.
In addition to my own low personal air fare on my Ryanair flight,.......much bigger fares have been paid by many other passengers.
Thus aside from gratuitous verbal disrespect now and then from MOL I find it hard to see what pilots are complaining about. Surely they can ignore random nonsense soundbites? If they are not prepared to unionise surely each individual can be aware of the rules that govern their working lives and work strictly to rule if they feel so inclined ? And of course move on, when ready.