PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2017, 23:07
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The curious issue about their future business plan is;
RYR need to expand continually to survive. They are like fish; keep swimming. In the next 12 months they will receive 50 new a/c. I do not know the net gain from those hulls, but significant. They then say they will operate less a/c than planned and attempt to increase their training program. All this would suggest they will have a/c parked up due to a business plan to not utilise all a/c, even next summer. This appears to be a slowing down of their expansion. It is also dubious if they will be able to crew up all the a/c they plan to fly at the start of summer.
RYR are making very certain & positive comments about the next 12 months operations; but they would wouldn't they. It seems very optimistic to make such comments unless they have had a plan in the pipeline for a few months and therefore knew this was coming. If so that raises a whole raft of questions. If these statements about the future have been cobbled together only in the past couple of weeks it suggests an outrageously amount of very smart work & ultra fast analysis or unhealthy wishful thinking.