PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet desperate for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2017, 22:23
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reverserbucket,

Here's my answer to your previous question to bring my involvement in this very off-topic thread to a close.

As a trainee I have noticed a total change in internal communications for the better since L3 got its teeth stuck in earlier this year. While CTC Aviation may be no more, it is becoming very clear where L3 wish this business to be five years from now. Cadets now receive monthly emails on the happenings within the organisation which has covered topics such as the rebrand, what it means, progress on investments such as the new simulator centre in Gatwick and fleet in Florida, in addition those points discussed in this post - in detail. They've not beaten around the bush on the topics and have been very forthright with it all. Management from the UK have visited both international sites to meet trainees in person and as I've heard from my peers in the states have had quite a presence there of late. Last but not least, hold pool stats, transparency and airline-partner criteria is inclusive too.

For the avoidance of doubt, my intention has never been to cover stuff up; be libellous or breach my training contract - nor have I.