PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2017, 07:34
1sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gilesdavies
I was hoping there might be someone on here with a good memory and previously remember what routes Ryanair was operating this winter from LTN...

Ryanair yesterday announced it was cutting a number of routes for the winter period at short notice, on top of the flights cancelled a few weeks ago.

While none in the announcement yesterday are saying Luton is effected. I've noticed Faro and Las Palmas are going to to end in October and restart next year in April.

Was this always the intention and has it previously shown up on there booking system as so?

I was under the impression both these routes were year round. Especially when you consider FAO and LPA are popular winter destinations.

I was just wondering if they had stealthily suspended the routes and will automatically transfer people on to these routes from STN. Because at the end of the day they still have the route operating in the sense of to/from London, all be it just from Stansted now.
This is what Ryanair had announced. I don't know if Faro and Las Palmas were included.

London Luton:

15 routes including Fuertaventura (2 wkly), Lanzarote (2 wkly), Malta (4 wkly) & Tenerife (2 wkly)
72 weekly flights
1.6m customers p.a