PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet desperate for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2017, 08:19
Sullysark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gbotley
Sullysark,

Your tone is coming across as a bit direct. You can have all the distaste towards me as you wish for I have never once felt to be far superior to anyone else. Nor will ever pretend to be if I’m ever so lucky to find an airline placement. The fact is, regardless of the school all of the three have had negative moments in history. I’ll leave the link you provide down to your own pondering as it’s not my place to comment. Why would I need to ‘think carefully’? Nothing I have written now, or in the past, has been a lie. I hope you enjoy your career considering you’re lucky enough to be in one. I’d encourage you to not forget your roots and the thoughts and concerns you may have had during your own training. Many people on PPRune forget that once they’ve the keys to their 320/737.
Of course it's direct, its' aimed directly at you.

Great, thanks for the personal background. Let's not get off track, CTC/Easyjet/L3. You'd need to think carefully as you back tracked within 3 post, yet with other cadets telling you their personal experience.

All 3 have negatives correct, but we're not discussing the other 2. One of which I attended and it went through what CTC are now experiencing a few years ago and its never got it's reputation back. 'My roots' Well, I didn't write a blog, nor become a marketing tool for a flight school. Keys to an A320/737? I certainly didn't call myself 'Pilot so and so' nor do I, yet I am a pilot!

You told the viewers on this forum, it was weather related and suggested it. Utter nonsense, an aircraft fell clean out of the sky. You're aware of that, if I knew. Due to a failed component of the aircraft which grounded the fleet for months, cadets actually flew home the delay was that bad! Secondly, they're leaving Arizona due to a falling out with Lufthansa, was that in CTC Aviation long term planning? Or the the company has had to pay thousands to the instructors so they will remain until the move base. You've left this all out! Don't leave out the truth now, the truth will set you free.

You actually begun a thread to tell the good people about the rebrand a few months back, only no one replied to it. If you're going to be an unofficial spokes man, lets be honest and say it like it is. 'Odd hiccup' someone could have died, I'm not sure thats the phrase i'd use. The fact you won't pass comment, says all we need to know.