PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet desperate for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2017, 21:51
Sullysark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, thats a lie. #CTCTAKEOVER I'll say no more.

It's strange, I've never come across a CAE blog, nor a FTE blog, nor an Aeros blog, nor an Atlantic Flight Training blog. It's continuously been L3. I'm sure you're proud, having been on that journey myself and now at an airline, I quickly realised I'm not any different then the 500 people to do the course before me or the 500 who will do it after. It's a job, I don't see Lawyers making blogs or Vlogs.

'It would simply be speculation' - Small plane crash lands in Goodyear field - 3TV | CBS 5 Are you sure it was just weather related now with a touch of wake turbulence? Or maybe mechanical... if an aircraft manages to fall out of the sky.. who knows, its all speculation after all.

I'm aware of the flight school, it was formally Delta's many years ago. As another user pointed out (Reverserbucket), flight schools left that area due to the serious weather issues.
I wonder why they left Arizona and done the complete opposite. Any ideas?

'The odd L3 interview' has turned into 'slowing' within a few posts. It's all speculation. Either way what we do know is if you're with L3 you're currently waiting a long period to get an Easyjet interview, and even longer to get type rated. Think carefully, before you have a change of heart a few posts down and start back tracking on answers.

Last edited by Sullysark; 26th Sep 2017 at 22:29.