PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet desperate for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2017, 21:03
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sullyarks,

Can you confirm or deny cadets may be encouraged to document their progress through various forms of social media.
Despite how it often seems; we're not - funnily enough. Most people who do write blogs, make vlogs etc do it as their proud to be on their journey they're on.

Originally Posted by Sullysark
But just how immediate was the move to Bournemouth? From what i've heard, it was last minute with a staff member getting emotional. (As I know people in L3, in this position)
The last post I made is the extent of my knowledge of the management decisions in respect of Bournemouth. I'll not share anymore simply as it would be speculation. I do know that Arizona, Phoenix in particular, has had a very warm summer this year and some days where turbulence at altitude would prevent flight operations. So AZ was compounded by multiple things. This Florida position, namely in Sandford, is already operational under Aerosim L3's other flight school subsidiary since brought under the "L3 CTS" banner. But we'll have to see how it fairs with hurricanes going forwards eh!

Do you not believe the end of Flexicrew, plays a roll in the delay of L3 Cadets going to Easyjet at present.
A fair few cadets were getting mainland Europe. Flexicrew is on the way out, yes, but I've no idea if this is a reason for anything slowing. I'm not at that stage of training yet so can't really comment. The growth of MPL is a concern from a Whitetail standpoint; but most of that growth is happening behind my specific course in new groups starting training a few months after me. I would question a Whitetail investment today; if I failed to get Routes 1, 2 or 3.