PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commercial airline pilot training sponsorships
Old 26th Sep 2017, 06:14
Joyal Flyer 545

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Commercial airline pilot training sponsorships

I am looking to become a commercial airline pilot, but i do not have the funds required to cover the training costs. i want to avoid getting a loan from the bank because of the high interest rates. i have looked almost everywhere on the internet looking for a commercial airline that offers a pilot sponsorship that pays for all the training and in return i work for them for a certain amount of years, slowly paying them back. I do know that these sponsorships exist and a lot of airlines have stopped them recently, but there are some airlines that still do them. Which ones do? and how do i apply? Are there any pilot training companies that offer a similar sponsorship? if so which ones? and how do i apply?! i do not mind being based in another country if required for the training. i am 18 years of age, so i beleive this is the right time for me to apply. I hope that you can give me some good advice and point me in the right direction for becoming a commercial airline pilot. Looking forward to hearing from you...Will you be my sponsor?