PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet desperate for pilots?
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2017, 22:24
Sullysark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the debate Mr CTC or L3 Airline Training Academy. Great blog.

Florida certainly cant come quick enough, cadets might be allowed to leave the UK. Instead of doing their entire flight training in Bournemouth which is now happening, that is not growing pains sir. That is mismanagement.

The industry needs pilots, did FR not mention roughly in the region of 600 within 10 months and currently cancelling 50 flights per day. Because one flight school is failing to get their cadets jobs as quickly as it once did, doesn't necessary mean the industry is going through a mini melt down. The fact two other flight schools are sending integrated cadets to Easyjet at the minute would support my statement, one user has actually suggested FTE cadets joined this week! What is more then likely responsible for EZY recruitment of CTC cadets is more in line with the soon to be death of flexi crew I'm not sure when it finally disappears. The comparison between CAE/L3 is clear to see and would be a fairly accurate comment to make.

I'm sure L3/CTC will find another partner airline, possible Wizzair or Jet2 to help their recruitment drive. Having hundreds of cadets unemployed would not look good.