PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2017, 09:12
Prophead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can also buy jeans for £2 made by some children in some far off seat shop. You can buy chicken for £2 kept in prisons and who have never seen a beam of sunshine in their lives.

Why do people feel smug by buying an airline ticket for zilch and their mates are paying proper prices on another carrier. Where does this feeling of superiority one from. Someone has had to pay for your cheap product. There is never something for nothing. Let's all go for dinner at McDonalds and not the local bistro.
To be fair if you want cheap clothes made in a sweatshop you go to Primark, if you want to eat cheap battery chicken you go to KFC, if you want to be flown cheaply by crew who are treated like crap you go to Ryanair. I don't think the airline has ever tried to be anything other than the 'Sports Direct' of the airline industry.

That being said, the pilots have a chance to make some good changes and I cannot imagine they will be given the chance to have this opportunity again. The winter schedule will be setting in soon so they need to act and act now if they are going to.

If they do manage to force MOL out then that will send a clear message to all the other little schemers in the company and should prove a turning point. If they do not then I would expect repercussions later.