PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helitech 2017
Thread: Helitech 2017
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2017, 07:48
md 600 driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by good egg
Dunno, but just guessing here....I doubt the organisers will be that bothered about "potential punters" who won't cough up a few quid to attend an event where bigger money is at stake?
I'd have thought they're after sales of helicopters/parts/servicing rather than entertaining folk who are unlikely to buy/hire services?
Shoot me down if you like, but surely it's a simple case of economics?
Those who can will/may, those who can't probably won't?
I am not sure what sort of person Reed /the main exhibitors want there
I went to redhill and duxford every year I bought a new M.D. and also a Enstrom 480 and a gazelle
And lots of parts for maintaince.
Apart from one aircraft distributor there I am not the sort of customer that is made to feel welcome.
if I visit the Airbus/AW /Bell stand As I don’t want to buy 10 pieces or work for a organisation that has multiple aircraft and I feel I am upsetting their party atmosphere by asking about a new aircraft (if I can get anyone to speak to me on the stand )
Duxford/redhill was good you could fly in ,look at lots of different kinds of helicopters and products
Nearest thing to that is going to the states for H.A.I now that’s how to do a helicopter show we seem to be missing the point in the Uk .