PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thai Fantasy Club
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2017, 08:21
tasspook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This turned out not to be what I was expecting.
Lol, sorry bout that, my bad!

Suwanawat is a proud and savvy Thai.
If by savvy you mean spending the last 30 years hanging the survival of the company on ONE primary customer with effectively ZERO track record of obtaining additional, long term, lucrative contracts (save for the occasional nickel and dime tempo contract), then yeah, he's "savvy".

they finally are in a position to go it on their own
Really, you think so do you? The non-fact checked bs in the article notwithstanding, on what basis does one make an assertion that they are finally in a position to go it on their own? Is it their highly experienced commercial team, with a demonstrable track record? Is it their considerable financial resources mowing down the competition? Seriously, I'd like to know, because if history is ANY indicator, they are going to continue doing the one and only thing they seem to be good at, which is clinging to the one and only contract that keeps this company alive.

I have always held that one should believe at best 50% of what one reads and considerably less of what one hears. As someone who knows a thing or two about a thing or two, this article should be taken with a massive amount of salt.