PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 13:01
jubilee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FFHKG.

LAX may be a supporter of Manchester, if you look at other airports on this site you will see they to have supporters of their local airport, nothing wrong with that.

I tend to travel out in the afternoons and return in the evenings suits me and the airport is quieter then. Look at all the departures firtst thing in the morning,that is when the airport is bursting at the seams, when god knows how many people are trying to go through security. When returning to Manchester at busy periods is it Manchesters fault not enough border control staff are on duty? Is it the airports fault baggage can some times take for ages to come through onto the belts?

The airport is going through change at the moment (should have started earlier) but lets wait for the results of these changes which I am sure will improve your airport experience.

LAX was hounded off another 'MAD' site do not lose him on this one, he is a good for advance info and his knowledge of Manchester if you disagree with him thats fine but no need to attack on a personal level.

I have a good idea who he/she works for, and going of past post by him/her I think
that he/she used to work at Manchester, and possibly has relations in Manchester.