PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 05:33
FlyingTruckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my company, that is one you mentioned, and not the best one, the salary is lower than in Ryanair after taxes, but, I do have a local contract with HP, sick leave, social security and taxes paid, and all the usual stuff. The only money I paid out of my pocket were 80 euros for the two hotel nights during the interview. That's it. When I go out of base for any reason the company is paying everything and arranges all you need. I have night crew car service any duty day. The company pays for medical and license renewal.
As far as I know in Ryanair you have to pay for the interview (I mean you have to pay Ryanair to interviewing you), you have to pay 30k upfront for your 737 type. You are self employed (like the plumber), so you fly you get money, you don't fly, for any reason, you get nothing. Out of base you need to find your own accomodation, you pay your recurrent sim, license, medical, transportation and uniform. You are self employed, aren't you ?
Here is not the best place, and I do not think we are in a better shape than Ryan, but, espacially as first officer, the deal is better than Ryan.