PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cancelling flights!
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2017, 17:58
El Capitano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stone Cold II
I also echo the support for the Ryr pilots. MOL is finally on the back foot. He sounds like he's going to be his usual arrogant self and play hard ball. Problem is the ball is very much in the pilots court. At the end of the day it's an airline, MOL can leave and it will still run as an airline, without the pilots and cabin crew, you have no airline.

Guys and gals your time has finally come where you can get what you've so richly deserved for all those year of poor treatment. Now is the time to stand up and be counted. Good luck.
In a previous reply one forum member told me I had no respect when I suggested the RYR pilots to get rid of O Lairy and his bandit management.

Again, O Lairy has no respect what so ever for both cockpit and cabin crew, claiming "they only work 18 hrs per month"

Once again, go get him and get him hard!

Go on strike pan European or call in sick all together. And indeed, GET UNIONISED!

Hopefull then this clown will finally give in and makes this the real Southwest Airlines of Europe. A great airline, where people love to work for and where the management loves and respect their employees as well.

A market conform salary, fixed contracts, no vague work as a independent via an agency with uncertain tax claims, normal sick pay, the right to have your holliday when you want, maybe at a rotational base, as not every flightcrew can have vacation at the same time, a good pension plan and loss of licence. And finally the right to be member with a union reckognised by the company, of which the representatives can do the negotiations for you.

Go for it! It is now or never!
And finally bonded for a type rating instead of having to pay upfront.