PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates: New "Acid" test after Recurrent SIM!
Old 20th Sep 2017, 08:53
haveago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shocking! A total embarrassment to aviation! They just don't get it. This has been created entirely by the people at the top. Fear Fear Fear! Experienced levels at an all time low in every role! Rule with the iron fist. When will anyone at the top realise that they themselves are creating the next smoking hole! lets train! Be allowed to train! Have a student ask questions and help them. I get fed up with people stating they learn more on the line than during training. The fear of being graded a 2 for asking the instructor to explain something that is not understood! It is a complete joke!! Is there any other airline that operates like this. WE all came from somewhere before. Open training. Support the student! Help the student! Im fed up with this place! If i only I could leave!!!! Well done Emirates!!!!! Well done for destroying many careers and destroying the love of a what should be a great job. Well Done!!