PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hydrogen as an aircraft fuel source ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2017, 23:58
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rutan around
So Binghi on the strength of your discovery are you going to chuck your CO monitor out of the plane and leave that cracked exhaust till the next 100 hrly?
.....nor am i going to stop drinking coffee because it contains deadly caffeine, nor am i going to stop drinking water even though people drown in water, nor am i going to stop eating vegetables because some contain deadly arsenic, nor am i going to stop breathing because i exhale mystical world changing CO2..

You'd think that if the EPA only worked with one corrupt bit of so-called research then when it were pointed out to them they would be all over the issue to remove the corruption... although, if large volumes of EPA decisions were based on corrupt research then they'd probably not want to even admit to any corrupt research what-so-ever. And the EPA response has been..... (insert cricket noise smilie here)..

Meanwhile, over at NASA. A former NASA GISS employee of seven years is pointing out the corruption there...
"...Start with defunding NASA GISS where this whole global warming nonsense started...

JoNova