PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 19th Sep 2017, 10:13
Stormdodger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I read this thread for research very good for my ryanair interview so I would like now to update with my experiences

Applied Start August, email on start of September saying phonecall coming soon, phonecall three days later, licence expiry dates asked and medical, ATPL's, and could I come for interview in 10 days from phonecall.

Sim was really good, TNT2N from EMA, sid cancelled when first radial captured, climb and descend from 5000 to 3000, slow to 170kts and don't forget flaps! , accelerate to 220kts, 25 degree angle of bank turns, sim freeze then asked to show on approach chart where we were, vectors for ils rwy27 EMA to land, we got no emergency when I was PF. Then other guy got same, but we had passenger with heart attack, dodar and nits brief, then do alternative procedure for ndb/ils to land.

Interview was good, asked mcrit, Mach tuck, how many exits on 737, type of engines, what are things on end of wings, (winglets), then asked me lots questions about my type for MEIR, DA42, asked about electrical system, landing gear, turbocharger, cruise speed,

HR interview, asked why ryanair, what values can I bring to ryanair, why did I choose my college degree, where will I see myself in the 5 years.

Positive answer three days later, starting in December.

Best of luck everyone!