PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2017, 19:37
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem with not publishing a list of all cancelled flights is people looking to book will not book and this will probably hurt Ryanair much longer than the 6 weeks this is the time people are looking to book summer 2018 holidays and much closer to home is the Christmas get away this news about Ryanair has spread world wide and is only going to spread on social media as more and more people get affected we are on day 2 and Facebook and Twitter is full of horror stories the last one I read was a family of four yesterday rejected from the security area in Alicante as their flight was cancelled (no email or text regarding the cancelled flight home) staff at the Ryanair desk could only offer a flight in one weeks time to an alternative UK airport.

I just can't see many people booking any flight with Ryanair until the 6 weeks are over and things are back to normal even then if I was going to book with Ryanair I certainly would not book anything to the new year at least

Just how much is this going to cost Ryanair in refunds EU compensation and lost bookings due uncertainty I'm not saying people will never fly with them again once the £4.99 seat sales pop up but already I would imagine booking for the next 6 weeks must be down dramatically.