PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drones threatening commercial a/c?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2017, 12:19
helimutt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nitro rig driver
Been done to death that one. Totally fake. Amazes me how all of this regulation and certification is required by the CAA but they can't police it at all. I even offered to be involved in the CAA Drone dept. No salary, just expenses, investigating drone incidents. As a responsible drone user and PfCO holder I am constantly astounded by the stupidity of those drone users who post their videos on YouTube, yet nothing is done. Ok, every once in a while a police force 'may' do something about it, but it's ridiculous to even think you'd be caught and prosecuted for flying a drone dangerously. The police would rather have their little fat traffic cops hiding in bushes in a village trying to catch someone doing 33mph. That gives them some income. Total joke. Any software on a drone can be bypassed, believe me. If someone wants to use a drone maliciously, they will. If ignorance is the cause of incidents then education is the key. The more DJI limit the software in their products, the more other companies will start to sell less limited drones. just my 2c worth.