PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Adria Airways
Thread: Adria Airways
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2017, 10:07
PILOT21FO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys Im Reading your Comments this seams BS because Im One of the Students who Cancelled the Contract WITH (ACC-MARIBOR ).

Me and 7 other students left ACC after we understood what they were doing they gave us deadline dates to finish the payments and if we were late we were charged interest over the amount. They didn't care if we finished the module or not.

These are the Same People who used to Work before for Adria Flight school until they got caught and kicked out when i changed my contract from ACC to ADRIA.

ACC said you can go but we wont refund anything i lost a lot of money with ACC but better to lose these money than be there and not to get the Training they don't heave any airplane as they say they have only 2 Tomahawk which are for PPL and HB.

I came to Adria Flight School they understood y situation i started flying immediately and i don't heave to pay anything upfront i pay by module when i finish the module i can stay here and no cancellation fees nothing now Adria Flight School is under the German CEO and is run By Real Airline Pilots and they are so professional and very helpful. I see some guys saying i heave been Training with ACC i don't know how is that possible when ACC has their own ATO only for 2 months now and when they open the ATO the HT decided that all of us go home for holidays for 30 days we didn't fly the weather was Great. I suggest before you guys decide check both places but me my self Im bringing 3 more students to study in Adria Flight school they are starting now as soon as they get the VISA.

I really suggest to all future Pilot Students Check the flight school first in Person and ask People Around Slovenia every body in Slovenia knows the True Story.