PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA's Parallel Seniority
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2017, 19:10
skankhunt42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hkgfooey
Under CAD 360 each AOC holder must have its own briefing room. Each AOC holder MUST have their OWN pilots.
CAD360 Part One Chapter 3 Subsection 4

Office space at each operating base must be sufficient to provide a suitable working environment for the number of operating staff employed. Adequate provision must be made for the traffic staff, for operational planning, for the storage and display of essential records, and for flight planning facilities for flight crews. If suitable flight planning facilities for flight crews are provided by the airport authority, the space provided by the operator can normally be reduced. However, it is essential that reasonable accommodation should be made available for crews to use before and between flights. A secluded area should be available to commanders for briefing and de-briefing of their crew.

CAD360 Part One Chapter 4 Subsection 4.12

Operators should draw to the attention of flight crew that, in accordance with the provisions of the AN(HK)O, it is the responsibility of each flight crew member to notify anyone who employs his services as a flight crew member, of all flying he has undertaken within the previous 28 days, other than flying in an aircraft not exceeding 1600 kg maximum weight and not flying for the purpose of public transport or aerial work.

I sacrificed my movie rest over the pacific to find that information for you! Before you say anything, I've already checked.... CAD360 doesn't state each operator must have their own crew control, Engineering and IOC. Please stop disseminating fake news.