PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Exams under Polish CAA
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2017, 09:17
horus23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedBullGaveMeWings
You don't need to book in advance. Every month a session is held for around 9 days and you can go there without booking. You just need to register in the morning and tell the ladies at the entrance what exams you want to take.
As for the medical, I did mine at the military aeromedical center and you don't need to book it either, you just need to be there around 7/8 in the morning to register and you'll have your certificate around 2 in the afternoon.

Military Institute of Aviation Medicine
I emailed them and the timetable for 2018 is coming out only in November. They sent me the 2017's timetable though. I noticed that the test week is starting usually in the first Tuesday of each month, unless the month starts on Monday or Tuesday.

Can I do as many test as I want in a day as long as I have time to do it by just going there then?

Thanks for all the information. This military aeromedical center was the only good result I had found in my research, now with your recommendation it seems like a really good idea.

Originally Posted by Michael S
But if you like to be sure your place is guaranteed you can easily book in advance.
Once you file your application for exams you'll get your login credentials to the online booking system.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
It's never a bad idea to book in advance, specially when you are flying from another side of the planet to get there. Thanks for the advise.