PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Coast Flight
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2017, 07:13
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Read ERSA!
Why do general requests for help on this site degenerate to smartarse comments from flogs?
Head..er..wind, it is actually a very good reply. The information you require is in the ERSA. There is no doubt more on Airservices web site and possibly more again if you contact them or CASA. If Nowra airspace is active you need a clearance and can ask for whatever you want but will probably be made to fly through the easy to navigate lane. Victor 1 past Sydney is an awesome flight but what part about remaining over water at 500 feet don't you understand?

Williamtown has been the subject on more threads on PPRUNE than most folk could be bothered reading. Be prepared to hold, do the beach at 500' or traverse the bumpy 1500' lane.

These routes and instructions are easy for a PPL to follow. You do have a PPL right?

Before you dismiss me too as another flog, you will love these flights if you put a bit of homework into them and they are all easy. I recall doing all of them in a single day pre GPS and with the ink barely dry on my PPL.