PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Un dubbio riguardo il missed approach
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2017, 20:16
EI-PAUL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RaymundoNavarro
Questa volta io invece non lo sono del tutto d'accordo (per quel che conta il mio parere). Però se rileggete il Route Manual che Vi ho postato prima, è specificato quanto segue:

Note 2: In the case of a missed approach with a turn at an altitude/height, when an operational need exists, an additional protection is provided for the safeguarding of early turns. When it is not possible, a note is published on the profile view of the approach chart to specify that turns must not commence before the MAPt (or before an equivalent point in the case of a PA).

(cfr. Route Manual, RAR - Rules and Regulations, PANS OPS Procedure Design Criteria, Approach Segment, Missed Approach Segment, pagina 640)

Quindi non sempre......

Corretto Ray, però tieni presente che quella additional protection corrisponde - alle nostre velocità di avvicinamento - a circa .5 di miglio scarso; è quello che nel grafico che ho postato precedentemente equivale al segmento X.

Dall' ICAO DOC 8168 copio e incollo:

"6.4.5.6 Safeguarding of early turns
If the procedure does not prohibit turns before the MAPt, then an additional area outside the final approach area must
be considered (see Figure I-4-6-14). In this area obstacle elevation shall be less than:
TNA/H + do tan Z – 50 m (164 ft)
(Cat H, TNA/H + do tan Z – 40 m (132 ft))
where do is measured from the obstacle to the nearest point on the edge of the final approach area. If this criterion
cannot be met, then the procedure must prohibit turns before the MAPt and a note must be added on the profile view of
the approach chart."

Sembrano dei calcoli astrusi, in realtà se guardi la I-4-6-14 risulta tutto molto più semplice, comunque sia non è questa gran garanzia secondo me e comunque, in definiva, dipende sempre da "quanto prima" riattacchi (e da quanta quota nel frattempo sei riuscito a metterti in tasca!):
Attached Images