PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2017, 18:52
TheHighFlyah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine
18 of the smallest people in the world would struggle to fit into one room for a group exercise. I'd guess it's highly, highly likely the 18 will be split into groups, maybe of 6!?
Of course, it definitely makes sense that they will be split into groups of 6ish but I meant influence as in factors such as the waiting time for your interview being potentially longer if there is 18 of you instead of 6 and so on...

Originally Posted by wils180
I recently came across the same thing and found that some of the OAA whitetail stage 3 dates were the same but with 12/12 available, presumably they are the same stage 3 assessment thus taking the total to 18. I would rather do a stage 3 with everyone being totally new to it but that's just my preference. The example you mention may be different also, however this is what I discovered a few weeks ago when looking at dates myself
Ahh I see, that does make more sense to be honest. You said you'd prefer having your stage 3 with everyone there being new to it and I couldn't agree more. But there's no way to know that is there?