PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2003, 02:31
SENIORJUNIOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top Marks!!

Top Marks to Greenfinch for his constructive imput and comments.

Have to agree the battleaxe ripping the s**t out of unifrom standards, was temping at the beehive before here quick rise to power. Almost as quick as Mizz Gibbons rise to fame.

The fact of the matter is " the nice spanish girl " as greenfinch refered was treated so badly with regards to cabin services duties she could not wait to get out of there.

Likewise the young ladies who find themselves expecting cant bare to go in there!!

I find it all rather amusing, we have a performance manager who has never flown as crew at GB yet she takes the PSR & AP course ....... is that not like me teaching flight deck how to fly?

And as for our manager, she did a bit of flying right place at the right time and hey presto!!! hence why they are both rather detatched from the realism of cabin crew life!

Remeber last summer when they announced they were going to fly..... anyone see them guys???? no the only time you see them on an aircraft is on one of their many jollies !! I mean to issue a statement saying your gonna fly and then not doing it does make ya look rather stupid.

I feel really sorry for the new guys joining, they must think we are the biggest load of wingers, but its not always been this way, in the last two years its gone down hill.

Karen has done an ok job since shes been there, but i think its time for new blood at the top, someone who knows where we are coming from.

Heard a few rumours that flight deck are biding their time with a few issues to bring Mizz Gibbons down..... if its true guys hurry up that way me may enter 2004 with crew moral improving.!!