PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2017, 17:44
Planespeaking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=southside bobby;9888463]pps...& I notice you are still using the word "attempt" it was not an attempt it was just a strategic ploy & that was the reasoning for my post as attempt suggests possible failure as an outcome & in the STN context 2nd time around it was an absolute success...so one attempt & one success right?...& in my opinion too as I stated a 3rd coming is not logical......
Oh & by the way I notice everything but will not discuss my deliberate keyboard use with you.Can you & the others please keep the discussions or exchanges to relevant issues which we are more interested in rather than attempting to score cheap irrelevant points.Ta[/QUOTE
SSB the adverse comments regarding your posts are because of your 'deliberate keyboard use'. Cannot you find a pattern forming here? It is not that people are trying to score 'cheap irrelevant points', it's just that we would like to understand what you are saying. We appreciate your support for STN, please help by writing your posts in intelligible English.