PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2017, 09:20
mboqseif

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bayj
Hi guys, was emailed on the 5th of july saying that i had passed selection and there would be a minimum of 8 weeks before being told my route... I know of people at my assessment day 2 that have already had their routes assigned.. Would you suggest contacting easy/L3 or wait it out? Just trying to organise big events in the next few months, any advise would be extremely helpful
Hi bayj

Firstly congratulations on getting through!

Secondly, they say 8 weeks probably because they don't want people constantly calling to ask and because L3 can't control how long easyJet will take with their part of the decision. From what you see on here, late in the month is when most people have been getting their route allocation, mine personally was right at the end. The people on your assessment may have just got lucky or has been the case sometimes, they may have only been able to get on a specific route and as such, the decision time was shorter.

I would advise waiting, there is no rush. Try and arrange your medical or look into funding etc if you haven't done. As far as I know, the last course this year is at the end of October and if you haven't got a medical, you are unlikely to be able to start on that .

Good luck!