PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2017, 17:58
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Southside,

Have you actually read my posts or have you just gone into 'someone has said something ever so slightly negative so full on defence mode required'?

Reason I say that is that I haven't ignored anything, how can I ignore something I have replied to? Secondly, yes, I have quoted public fact, how there can be an issue with that is beyond me but there we go. I may not be giving credence to the rumours yet because thus far, we have seen public quotes against a STN flight (facts) versus rumours (no verification). Yes, scoot may well be talking to STN, but that means nothing until the airline says something about the airport. MIAT Mongolian met Manchester Airport last year, doesn't mean I think there is a route to Ulaan Bator in the making and willing to strike anyone down who dares not to believe me, does it!

Also, I'll say again, I have not said that Scoot will never come to STN, I wouldn't say that about any airline and any airport, you can never say never in this industry. All I have said is that Scoot hasn't been mentioned in any article (factually correct) and while there may be some leeway in it, Scoot cannot serve London-India (factually correct).

If you cannot handle factual information then that's not my issue, so I'll leave it there.