PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globaljet Luxembourg 767
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2017, 15:53
md1011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kelly Hopper
I was warned on 2 points.... Davide will deliberately keep you waiting a very long time, and if you are not french..., good luck!
So, after a very expensive air ticket and hotel I was kept waiting 2 hours! Davide said virtually nothing during the interview. It was more a case of me interviewing him. But at the end he offered me the job so I went home happy.
Days turned into weeks with nothing heard so I finally contacted Globaljet. They responded without knowing my name stating they have no vacancies at all for flight crew!
Never have I been treated with such disrespect at job application anywhere like this. I wouldn't piss on davide if he were on fire. As a firm believer in karma he has one hell of a future coming his way?
I had an interview some years back with this joker, lot of expense to sit and attempt any type of interaction, pompus misfit that thinks he is better than all. For all my effort an e-mail some 6 weeks later to say 'we have no vacancies that meet your requirements'.
My requirement is a reasonable amount of respect. By the way didn't his team decide on a kack brown pilot uniform..........say no more