PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases are next
Thread: Bases are next
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2017, 07:33
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will also add that my own discomfort in remaining was the company's complete dismissal of the C and T letters. If we continued to train after stating that we felt categorically that the operation was becoming unsafe, then was I personally endorsing that change, and perhaps becoming legally liable? I felt that there was no option other than to resign. Ten % just wasn't worth it. Again, at this point, let the AOA leadership dictate the direction this takes. Hopefully DS and co will realise that they are in a war, and act accordingly. The individual member can always make their own choice later if need be. In the meantime, please don't attack the remaining C and T members. Our management love that, and that is all you need to know. Ultimately, if there is not a fair settlement, then every one of them SHOULD resign. Immediately. And I would add that if there is ANY degradation to pay/housing/pension, then resign immediately. AT stated in one of her first newsletters that she would 'improve the conditions for C and T members'.....so far of course 'nothing' has resulted. A degradation would be an insult too far. This is not to devalue the desperate necessity of improvements to the conditions of every other pilot in this company.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 9th Sep 2017 at 08:17.