PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases are next
Thread: Bases are next
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2017, 05:47
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...and before anyone comments, I am no longer in training. I had to wait a 'defined period of time' before stating this so as to not give our wonderful management SS members a possibility of identifying me accordingly. I think at this point however the AOA should keep all trainers in their jobs, with a threat of mass resignations as a further ramp-up of CC. Better than one or two a month in hindsight. Meanwhile, don't let the management divide us. Remember, once there was a B scale...and then THEY became too expensive. Then there was a C scale...and now THEY are deemed too expensive. Can you see the pattern? :/ To allow ANY reduction in the top end only GUARANTEES the eventual cutting of the low end (...as based on AT's comments regarding pension etc...). This company has resolved to impoverish YOU and YOUR families, to pad THEIR pay and bonuses. A more immoral bunch I have never encountered. Honestly, I wish I was one of the 49'ers all those years ago...at least I would have probably found myself working for a company I respect. It certainly isn't this one, and NEVER will be. If you have ANY other option, exercise it. You will bitterly regret staying here. It is only going to get worse...year after year after year after year....

Last edited by Trafalgar; 9th Sep 2017 at 06:35.