PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases are next
Thread: Bases are next
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2017, 04:50
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The amazing thing to me is that ANYONE here still thinks they have a 'career'. This company has no respect or regards for you, your family or your skills. They intend to use you to the maximum productivity they can force, at the lowest possible cost. Think of the boiling frog analogy and you will be about right. They are the most immoral, cynical and dishonest group I have ever had the displeasure to deal with in my life. They should be ashamed, but they know NO shame. As AT told one of your 'new' captains a while back, we like hiring from parts of the world where the pilots have no other option (think possibly SA). For those of you from countries with real airlines, real environments, real labour laws....the longer you waste here, the more bitter you will become and the more junior you will eventually be when you finally do end up leaving CX for another airline. Read carefully AT's letter and you will appreciate the depth of contempt she/they have for you. If you don't get it now, you NEVER will and you will have a 'career' you deserve. In the meantime, we all need to resolve to fight these bastards just on principle. Or do you think 'cooperation' and 'reasonableness' will get us somewhere.