PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases are next
Thread: Bases are next
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2017, 18:30
DropKnee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cxorcist
So show me how the US base ends up winning from this... Some guys get paid and a few ride off into the sunset. What about the rest??? Base closure? HK? Career FOs? Guys stuck on bases on opposite coasts?

We may win the battle, but we will lose the war.
Your making a rather large assumption regarding bases. The US bases have been under staffed by hundreds of pilots long befor any lawsuit. When the first pilot showed up willing to take HKPA. The bases were doomed.
Anyone who belives different is not reading the tea leaves correctly. I will give a example of why I am correct. The Canadian bases are all understaffed. Yet, no vacancies. If I deduct all the reason why not as unsuitable answers. The only answer left is.... they don't want anymore pilots on bases. My mind is open to any logical argument disputing my theory.
Remember there are a hell of a lot of pilots working under first world labor laws. There companies appear to be successful and thriving. Any reason CX puts fourth other than, we don't want pilots on bases any longer, is a lie.
Standing by to be disputed.